Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

CRAZY - FISH ATTACK ON LURE RAPTOR BIRD ATTACK ON FISH !

Smartgoal loves this one, please share

Please share this link at social sites with your friends and give them a laugh too



 



This video is amazing ! While doing some bass fishing an osprey dive bombs on my hooked bass right at my feet ! I’ve never seen a hawk , eagle , falcon or any other raptor type bird like this grab a hooked fish so close to a human . I wasn’t afraid of this animal but boy I tell ya , I was definitely using caution to keep from getting a talon dug into my hand or arm ! And it happened so fast you don’t necessarily know how to react . But talk about angry birds ! It was funny how this beautiful girl kept circling and was determined to take my catch from me ! You just never know when it comes to wild animals so be careful out there boys & girls !….lol…


***NOTE*** This is a “catch & release only” fishery. Keeping/harvesting a fish subjects you to a fine or arrest so I was not about to keep it to feed this osprey. Moments after this incident occurred the bird caught another fish on its own :)


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


►►►►►►►►► THANKS FOR WATCHING ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄


►►►►►► Hope You Enjoyed Watching This Video ◄◄◄


► ►► AND DON’T FORGET TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ◄◄


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬








Please Like us on Facebook!











CRAZY - FISH ATTACK ON LURE RAPTOR BIRD ATTACK ON FISH !

No comments:

Post a Comment